Tree Removal & Stump Grinding
Mr. Amoto Tree Service safely removes trees and stumps - big or small - from your yard. Our tree removals are followed by a thorough clean-up of the work area. We take care of removing all of the debris. Our ISA Certified Arborists will:
- Make an on-site visit to evaluate the site and tree and determine an accurate price for your tree removal.
- Provide any alternate solutions other than full tree removal (upon request).
- Email or mail your proposal and follow up to discuss details and answer any of your questions.
- Schedule work to be done at a time convenient for you.
- Arrange any needed details such as:
- Coordinating with power or service companies
- Obtaining any permits
- Notifying neighbors
Why Choose Us?
Our skilled arborists can accomplish even the most difficult tree removals. We work around your landscaping, home and buildings, and other trees. We use the appropriate equipment to get the job done quickly and safely.
With a variety of equipment and years of experience, we are always able to create a removal plan that is right for you and your unique situation. We may use an aerial lift bucket, cranes, our specialized rigging system, a "clam" truck, or any combination to remove your tree quickly, safely, and with a minimum of disturbance to the surrounding area.
Our workers have undergone training to work around and near electrical hazards. While they are not electricians, they can differentiate between safe and unsafe work zones, and we will coordinate with your electric company when necessary.
Our stump grinders can handle stumps of any size and in practically any location. These self-propelled machines can fit through a standard 36" gate and are engineered to produce less ground pressure than a person walking on the lawn, minimizing the impact to your landscape. We offer three levels of service:
- No Cleanup: Grind stump and visible root flare 10" below grade, leaving a pile of wood chips/dirt, raked back into the grinding area.
- Remove Grindings: Grind stump and visible root flare 10" below grade, remove grindings/dirt and rake area as clean as possible, leaving the hole exposed for you to fill.
- Complete: Same as above, but filling the hole with pulverized topsoil.