We offer the following ISA Certified Arborist consultation services:
- Contract Preparation & Supervision
- Diagnosis of Tree & Landscape Problems
- Expert Witness & Litigation
- Tree Risk Assessments & Surveys
- Insect & Disease Identification and Management
- Plant Health Care Programs
- Training & Education
- Tree, Landscape & Nursery Appraisals
- Tree Protection for Construction Project
Tree Risk Assessment & Mitigation
We offer 3 basic levels of risk assessment.
- Level 1 (no charge if part of a request for pruning/removal services. This is a limited visual assessment of an individual tree or population of trees. It can be performed as a visual “walk through” assessment in the case of many trees or even as a limited assessment as might be performed during an estimating request.
- Level 2 – (Price range $125 - $250). The Level 2 assessment is a 360-degree visual evaluation of a tree where the crown, trunk, trunk flare, above-ground roots, and site conditions are evaluated in regard to targets. Under the TRAQ methodology, the Level 2 assessment is often carried out using the ISA Basic Tree Risk Assessment form. You will receive a copy of the tree analysis along with mitigation options, and a written report explaining the assessment.
- Level 3 – (Pricing dependent on situation, but will be clearly outlined for you). This category would include any risk assessment that would exceed the Level 2 category including aerial assessments, decay detection through drilling or tomography, and root crown examinations.